Starting New Ventures is designed to help you get your next great idea off the ground, the program takes the mystery out of new venture creation. It provides you with the support necessary to get an endeavor launched whether through a startup or small business innovation.
You'll Learn how to:
Work with proven methods for startup formation
Test market viability and perform customer research
Create a minimum viable product
Develop a basic organizational and financial model
What you'll GEt:
Sizing your market opportunity
Access to a new network of experienced entrepreneurs, investors and mentors
Introduction to the Washington D.C. area startup scene and it’s vast resources
Resource library of videos, documents and tools that can be used to launch any future new ideas
Continued support after the program
Starting New Ventures
Starting New Ventures is hosted by Drexel University’s Charles D. Close School of Entrepreneurship, the United States’ first independent degree-granting school of entrepreneurship, and 1776, the largest network of incubators that cultivates and empowers startup ecosystems in the Northeast Corridor. Drexel University’s entrepreneurship program was ranked among the “Top 25 Undergraduate Schools for Entrepreneurship” by The Princeton Review and prides itself in developing programs to help entrepreneurs thrive.
- 8:30-10:30 Program introduction and the Lean Startup methodology
- 11:00-12:30 Crafting your value proposition (working lunch)
- 1:00-2:30 Finding your first customers (early adopters)
- 3:00-5:30 Interviewing your first customers (with feedback)
- 8:30-9:30 Sizing your market opportunity
- 10:00-12:00 Crafting your elevator pitch
- 12:30-2:00 Practice your pitch and get feedback on your idea
- 2:30-3:30 Company formation and team
- 3:30-4:30 Getting started with marketing, logistics and financing
- 4:30-5:00 Program wrap-up
Location: Washington D.C.
Philadelphia and New York, coming soon.
To Register Click the Button Below
This Program May be Eligible for the Tax Credits for Higher Education Program
Instructors and mentorS
Learn from successful entrepreneurs.
With over 20 years of experience with startup and mid-size companies, Damian is seasoned in growing and sustaining successful businesses. Damian’s work has been nationally published in Human Resources IQ and he also speaks regularly nationwide about productivity, quality, development and strategic planning.